On September 23, 2021, restrictions on the “yellow” quarantine zone were introduced in Ukraine to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
New cases registered in Ukraine went up to over 9 000 in September 24th 2021.
The restrictions are:
- Mass events shall be with no more than 1 person per 4 square meters
- Cinemas and other establishments: occupancy – not more than two thirds or not more than 50% of seats
- Cafes and restaurants: no more than 4 people at the table
- Gyms and fitness centers: no more than 1 person per 10 square meters
- Hostels: work is prohibited
- Public transport, kindergartens and special educational institutions continue to operate as usual
- In addition, the restrictions of the “yellow” zone do not apply if employees and visitors to institutions and events have COVID-certificates
- Masks in the premises and transport, as well as a distance of 1.5 m, remain mandatory.
Currently, quarantine restrictions have been extended until December 31, 2021.